Monday, March 9, 2009

Written Project

Hey Guys,
Sorry to take so long in getting this out. Anyways, with McDowell’s intricately detailed instructions it was easy to split up the work. There are seven main parts. Here’s how we decided to do it:


A. Kurtis - General Subject Area
B. Josh - Specific Projects Considered
C. Matt or Kyle - Project's Enumerated Benefits
D. Mark - Project's Enumerated Costs
E. Kyle or Matt - How dollar values are attached to the enumerated costs/benefits and actual dollar values
F. John - Discount rate used
G. Sanjay - Summarization/Conclusion


Kyle and Matt can choose their respective sections. Let us know. The above seven sections need to fill up four double-spaced pages (exactly). That means each of you can use a little over a half page. Obviously some will be longer and others will be shorter.

I'll be gather and compiling all sections and editing for constant tone and diction, etc. If you reference any data tables please let me know the source and I'll attach in pages 6 and 7. If your section is dependent on anyone elses please feel free to contact that person and get the info you need.

All sections (save the conclusion) are due by Sunday, March 15th. I'll spend Monday putting it all together and Sanjay will write the conclusion. By Tuesday morning we should have a final draft.

Please use this blog as our communication. Post your questions and drafts etc.

Thanks,

Niko



3 comments:

  1. I'll go ahead and do part C, Project's Enumerated Benefits. I'd assume that I would need to wait for Josh to come up with the projects so I can assign benefits to them, but if you need any help thinking of some ideas, just let me know. You can either post your project ideas on here, or email them to me, and I'll get started on the benefits.
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the written portion is about the article alone, not about a project we come up with? is that correct? I think that's what we talked about at our meeting. When we do individual projects on Health in general it will be about a specific project we make up. Please let me know if i'm totally wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you're right, I just reread the assignment. The problem is that I didn't buy the other book, and I don't have a copy of the original articles. Is there anyway you can either fax it to me or meet me somewhere so that I can get those from you since you have the book?

    ReplyDelete